General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Today

JIMMY, I WENT TO SURGERY TWICE BEFORE I GOT CUT ON, MY HEART RATE SHOT UP TO 150, THEY TOOK ME BACK TO RECOVERY AND CALLED ALL MY DR'S. THEY FINALLY GOT IT DOWN ENOUGH TO DO THE SURGERY, BUT IT STILL FLUTTERED ALL THROUGH SURGERY. GLAD TO HAVE THAT BEHIND ME. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Today

Looks like us ole folks are ate up with the ails. My place is ate up with aches and pains. It's not the flu but it still don't feel good. So far the big man hasn't taken it, I am holding my breathe. I went to B'ham to check on the younger son that was sick and brought it back with me. Hope it doesn't travel any farther. Glad to see ES back on the forum. You just can't keep a good man down and that is one good, good man even if we have the same mom and dad. I am so proud of him. He's made of good stuff. Keep warm and keep typing...............Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Today(Yesterday Now)

Re-hab with the many new friends that I have made..worked Benevolence case on Pelham Ave. in the village...next door to where my Uncle Joe lived(Bobby and Arnold)...the house in falling in to the point that it is dangerous...the Clifton house has been completly remodeled...looks better than ever...I do this service(Benevolence) with MVB Fred Wright... Marilyn is very quite when we are riding around the village...often, she just looks out the side window. Some people there show signs of Christmas. Really not an enjoyable day, but a good day...we do a lots of prayer riding when we are in the village.
But, tonight I will see BBC and SHS play roundball at Aggie High. Love to beat them in their own front yard.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Today(Yesterday Now)

Well, hope all ya'll have a better day than you're indicating. Guess I'm lucky. Think I'll drive up to Haleyville and visit Wendell, aunts and uncles.
Ed: I'm in Anniston often. I'll call you for directions to your house if you are feeling well. How far are you from Anniston?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Today(Yesterday Now)

What's "benevolence," Ivy. Just never heard of that, although I assume from the word you're there to help somebody. What exactly do you do?

Jimmy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Today(Yesterday Now)

A basic need. Usually food, clothing or shelter. We never give them money. Fred and I will go and talk with the people. Even witness if we feel there is a need. We help many and we reject many. Mignon's people will pour out hearts and pockets to those that deserve help.