VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

"Ornamentals"!

That's funny...especially after I told my wife a while back I'd like to bring the little "ornamental" gal who cut my hair home with me so I could put her up on the mantle. Talk about CUTE! WOW!

You ever play with dolls, Cubby?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

You gon' change yo' name to "Won Hung Lo"?

Remember this?

"We are Si-a-me-ez, if you ple-ez!
We are Si-a-meez if you DON'T pleez!"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

I've played with a few dolls: Mildred Taylor, Pattie Wallis, Red Hot Henrietta Brown (C'burg), among others.

Some I wish I could have played with:

K.C.
Sandra Shaner
Becky White
Becky Clifton
That majorette from C'burg with the last name of Brown
Judy Teague (C'burg)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

I used to play with Dolls but I got this lung problem and have trouble blowing them up...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

Lathan, do like I did. Get you one of those foot pumps....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

Why? Are you a flatfoot, Cubby?

Har! Har! Har!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

Yes, not slewfoot but flatfoot (and flat butt).
The air pump has really come in handy. Me being the nice guy that I am, last Christmas when I bought lacey underalls...uh, I mean the doll, I bought my dog a blow-up leg. It had gotten awfully embarrassing when company came over and, Butch, my Boxer, was trying to do everyone's leg. Now, I can't get the smile off his face. So, you see, I'm always blowing something up these days...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

Not only flat foot but flat butt.

I really need the foot pump, though. Last Christmas when I bought Lacey Underalls...uh, I mean, the doll, I also bought my dog a blow-up leg. It had become awfully embarrassing when company would come over and, Butch, my Boxer, would try to do everyone's leg.
Nowadays, I'm blowing something up all the time. I just can't seem to get that smile off Butch's face, though...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

Sorry about the double entry. The first one was not showing up until I sort of re-did it...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: checking in

I bought our dog a Blow-Up Fire Hydrant. He's now the most popular dog in the neighborhood..