The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Praise the Lord!!!

I agree. Praise the Lord!

I'm so happy for you, Marilyn. It will all get easier now. Have a happy Christmas season.
Jan

Re: Re: Praise the Lord!!!

We are so proud for you Marilyn. I hope now that you can enjoy your Christmas. This is a wonderful step forward....Trish & Ed

Just don't rush it. I went through that once...I thought getting the cast off after 5 weeks would do wonders for me....my knee was so week and my thigh muscles had atropied so badly that I could hardly stand up for days on end. It mended slowly but several weeks of therapy got it in shape for surgery which took another 6-8 weeks...a long time before the microscopic miracles of the 21st century. We have been praying for you for a long time...praise Him you that you are well on the mend and this Christmas will be all the more special for both of you.

Horace and Joan

Re: Re: Praise the Lord!!!

Horace, you seem to be the only one I have talked to that understands my problem today...I never dreamed I would be so miserable after getting the brace off. Went for therapy and they were not at all surprised so they did a few exercises then sent me home. I think they indicated it would be better next week and would start a more intense program...I am not accustomed to being slowed down so pray every day will be a better day.