The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

Lathan, I have read many times where you called Jimmy the same things that he called you. As far as education is concerned Jimmy has three degrees ,I know his degrees are in B.S. in Education, a Masters degree and he also has aa A-A in education. He is a retired principal and also an English teacher.He may have a Doctors degree. As far as Trish making me be friends with anyone forgot it. NO ONE will ever tell me what to do.Trish is a kind sweet hearted person. She will ask me to do things and I will do It.BUT never demand that I do anything. ED

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

Ed,
I hope your New Years Resolution wasn't to "always tell the truth" cause you broke it right out of the chute. All women tell their men what to do - they just make them think it's their idea. They're smarter than men.
So Jimmy has a B.S. (we all know what that means)...I didn't know you had to belong to AA to be in education. It makes sense, however...If he has a Doctor's degree, I hope it is in 'Psychiatry' cause he needs all the help he can get.
Being 'Educated' and being 'Smart' aren't even remotely similar. You should know that. Some of the smartest men and women who ever lived didn't even finish high school. Some of the most Educated people who ever lived are dummies and live in Texas.
To sum it up - Jimmy's very educated and I'm smarter than he will ever hope to be. Like the man said when he got down off his backhoe, "I rest my CASE."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

"Bleat! Bleat! Bleat!"

Har! Har! Har!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

Actually, Ed, that third degree is in Moron Snot-Baiting. ****, I'm GOOD at it, too, ain't I?

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

Thanks to all three of you for giving my silent readers something to read. I confess, I'm a lezzie, I love wimmin. Anybody out there in my condition? MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

Hello out there or who ever wants to know , I don't know if I'am Gay or not. Because I have never tried it. So I rekon I am normal, I know I can't spell. Paul

Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

And a special Happy New Year to all short people everywhere...... and to those who aren't or never have been short..... guess we all were short at one time or the other....... when I was a cheerleader at BBC, I was the shortest one in the bunch and it sure was fun when the team scored a touchdown and all those taller girl cheerleaders gave this short boy a hug.

Purvilious

Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

Actually, Purv, when I grow up, I want to be just like you.

Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

I've always said that I didn't know what I wanted to be when I grew up........Now I know....... I want to be someone that someone else wants to be like......Thanks Jimmy

Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

are you sure you were shorter than me? thought I got all the hugs.selective(good)memory. thanks Purv

Re: Re: Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

4 feet, 10 inches.

Hey, Charles or is that shorty.

Thanks, Purv

Re: Post of the Year Candidate!!!

Well actually I was looking at '53 Purv but you guys has some pretty good pickins' in "54 also.

Horace