SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser

I'm not even sure where to start...Yesterday was such an amazing event put on by our wonderful Swan Boat Club Auxiliary. A special thank you to Maggie, Sandy & Shawn Hane for the amazing job they did putting all of this together for us and the community. This horrific event devastated us all, and I'm not sure how you/we begin to heal from it. Even though most of us weren't there, it truly affected us all and our heart mourns and breaks for all the victims involved. This event was just a little way for us to step up and help in a way the auxiliary of any Boat club knows how to do, by running events that allow us to give back and/or help. The overwhelming community support has been amazing and we sincerely thank you! Without you this couldn't have been made possible.
I want to Thank some of our donators:
The Community - for your support and generous donations
Newport Firefighters Association - for the Hall, their help and monetary donations
M125 - for donating their time for the day.
Cruizin Jupiter - for donating their time for the day
DJ Res-q - for donating his time for the day
Hungry Howies - For some salad and breadsticks
Melissa Ferris - For helping with the Basket Raffle
Mitten Cafe - For desserts
Swirls - For being a drop off location and napkins and stuff to raffle
Jason Johnson - For the use of his trailer
Amy Bondy - For the cookie Cakes
Ryan - Monroe County Reporters- Sponsored by Lucy's Frozen Custard for some Sauce, pasta, napkins and for continuously promoting our event for us
Motor City Baseball Club - for their help
Poupard bounce house - for donating the bounce houses for the day, all the kids had a blast
Terry & Denise Grabowski - for helping with everything, way too much to name, you both are amazing
Meijer - for the donation of all the pop and water and cash and gift card donations
Ron Dmitruchina - for the cash donations for the event and for the victims
Brenda Laderach - For helping
Rhonda Nowitzke - For helping
Cakes By Stephanie - for Desserts
Monicas Bakery - For desserts
Mid American - for the roll off dumpster
Acee Duccee - for donating the porta potties for the day
Swan Boat Club Auxiliary - For the tent, their time & dedication to making this happen, the tables & chairs, and the banners
International Warehouse - for the donation of the foam plates
Gary Buie & Larry Waddle - for the donation of some sauce & noodles
Every Little Detail - For holding their own fundraiser and donating the money to our event
Leopa & Friendly Ford - for the meat
Swan Boat Club Vice Commodore Bill Laplante - for the donation of some noodles & to go containers
Livonia Italian Bakery & The Paschens - For some of the rolls
Chris Johnson - For some of the rolls
Pearl & Doug Hogan - for your donations
Monroe DQ - for your donations
Monroe Dodge Superstore - for your donations
Matt Doty - For helping
I also want to take the time to thank some of the other Boat Clubs for your support and generous donations, to name a few:
Catawba West Harbor Yacht Club
Humbug Marina of Gibraltar
West River Yacht Club
Ottawa River Yacht Club
Point Place Boat Club - Toledo, OH
SunSeekers Boating Club
Seaway Boat Club
Sun Parlor Boat Club
Ford Yacht Club
Cooley Canal Boat Club
If I missed anyone, I'm sorry that is not our intent, please message me and I will add you. We don't want to miss anyone.
Thank you to everyone who took time out of their own lives to share in this event with us, whether it was making a basket, sharing/posting our flier, volunteering, spending the day with us. Thank you for the generous basket donations and things to raffle off, we had almost 190 items. Thank you for your cash donations. We appreciate each and every one of you.