SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Men's Millionaire Party

Joe Breckow, Terry Grabowski and I would like to thank all the officers, members and staff who worked hard to make the year's party a roaring success. Everyone who was there partying had a great time and expressed their appreciation for the food, bar service and the raffles. The food expenses were up but the ladies , Julia, Marcia, Liz and Danielle, working the 50/50 drawing did and outstanding job to cover the difference. Again we want to thank everyone for making our club a success.

Re: Men's Millionaire Party

Words travel fast, even down here in Florida!! I hear the party was a huge success. Sorry I missed what hear a GREAT dinner with all the trimmings!!! My hats off to Joe, Grubby, Dan and everyone that contributed to a great night and I hear congratulations are in order to Keith for going all the way!!! You all make Swan Proud!!!

PC Eric

Re: Men's Millionaire Party

Bob I would like to extend my thanks to you, Joe, Grubby, Steve and the entire crew responsible for another successful Mens' Party. I know that it takes a lot of preparation, setup and clean up to pull it off. Many people don't realize that you guys start on this in January to line up a crew, sell the tickets and get everything ordered. The club is lucky to have such devoted members.