SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fred Hollister's Recovery

After a very rough 2 weeks, Fred is recovering at an amazing rate. He wants nothing more than to get well and come home. He wants me to let everyone know that he has had and is having the absolute best care that anyone could ever receive and is grateful for the staff at the Ann Arbor Veteran's Hospital. He is ready for and welcomes visitors, as he will be there at least 3 or 4 more weeks. He will be in the intensive care unit on the 7th floor for at least 5 more days. Ask at the information desk to make sure. Parking is free. Your visit will make him and you feel good.

Re: Fred Hollister's Recovery

Thank God is doing good!! Fred is a GREAT Guy.

Wanted to say, Thank God he's doing good

Thank God he's doing better and recovering nicely!
Also, thank you Joyce for the updates - we appreciate it very much!
Sally

So glad to hear Fred is on the mend. I always enjoy his company and our conversations.

Thank you for the update. If we were considering visiting, who do we need to contact before driving all the way there?

Is there a special code we need to get clearance to visit?

Do you have a room number if we sent a card to him?

As I said, he would love visitors but you should check with the information desk because I don't know if or when they will move him from the ICU which is temporarily on the 7th floor room 747. I might recommend not going on the weekend as that is when most people visit because they are off from work. No special passes are needed. Enjoy your visit. I know Fred will. BTW He still is not eating but is being fed from a tube.