SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nominations and upcoming elections

Sorry Chris, exactly my point. Nof sure how my info got messed up when responding.

In addition to the opportunity to request an absentee ballot by email, members who are eligible to vote may request a ballot via txt msg to my phone @ 734-652-1174. Your txt msg must include your name as well as where you would like the ballot mailed to. Any request must be made by the member and not a third party and must be received by November 20th, 2020. As we all know these are unusual times. In light of todays COVID restrictions imposed by the state we hope that by Dec. 12th we will be able to hold elections and have the club open to do so.

Be well and stay safe.

P/C Chris Johnson

Be well..We are having elections with all safe protocols even if the club/bar is closed. There is a plan. 11/20/20 is the last date for absentee requests.

Thanks for your help and input.

P/C cj

Thanks Chris. SEE you in a couple weeks

Just a reminder. Elections of Officers for 2021 will take place on Saturday December 12th,2020 beginning at 10am and ending at 6pm. Results will be announced at 8pm at the club if allowed under our current COVID situation and will be posted on line. We have a plan to hold elections in the pavilion with all health guidelines in place. Masks will be required. If by chance we can open the club please come down and stay and visit after voting. The election committee would like to thank the membership for their support and interest during this trying time.

Be well,

P/C Chris Johnson
Secretary/Treas. Swan Blue Gavel and Association of Past Commodores