General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

You're the one who needs to learn some stuff, Lathie: It's mescal that has a worm in the bottle --- NOT tequila. Sorry. Next time, ask your elders and betters.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

Jimmy,
When I want to hear from the Peanut Section, I'll call your name. In the meantime you need to try and impress some of your peers (if you can find somebody who sleeps under a rock)...HAR! HAR!
You Tex-Mex Wannabe...

ES,
As I was saying before Amoeba-brain Jimmy interrupted, Alton must be one heck of a guy to be a staunch Democrat because I have even voted republican, independent, write-in and if I don't like who is running next time, I may even vote for you...Neph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

In*grate 'in,grate n : ungrateful person. KC's right, I looked it up in my new big print dictionary. And if he did,He probably got herpes of the mouth. I don't drink Tequila or mescal and don't eat worms. If you're teaching this kind of stuff, I'd rather be Ned in the first grade reader. Love Unc
ps And I'm not an ingrate, ask KC HAR HAR

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

I know you're not an Ingrate. You're a Wuss, but that's okay because family loves family.
I have a bad habit of not caring what I say - especially when I'm joking - and if people can't discern (Discern means to tell the difference - Webster) between joking and being mean-spirited, then that's their problem - not mine.
We get blasted when we take up for the Democrats - I was just making a point that Hillary (Hillary means the next president - Lathan) is a hard-working American. What more endorsement could the Women's Libbers want than to have a woman represent our country - especially if she's more qualified and smarter than what we seem to be looking up to today. Correct me if I'm right (far right), but you may never see in your lifetime a woman running for president on the republican ticket..Neph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

Funny thing happened just then, after I mentioned herpes on the forum, I got this in my junk mail. Tell me we're not being monitored MVB ES
ps WUSS: Not in dictionary, Only found in lower Florida, around Cocoa and Titisvelle. Not found in Ala or Texas. Guess we're out of luck Neph, Watch for the WOOLY WUSS!!!!!!!

If you suffer from Herpes Simplex outbreaks like Genital Herpes and Cold
Sores there is new information that you must read. Tens of thousands of
people just like you have learned a way to stop future outbreaks and keep
them from returning. This is the site that has all of the information
http://www.finallyeffectiveherpestreetmnt.com/MV_1.htm

---

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

WUSS: Not in dictionary, Only found in lower Florida.

That's a good thing because we're in central Florida. Neph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

Correction; Central Florida

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

Yes: You're right - We live in Central Florida - Home of Johnny Weismueller (Tarzan)...He lived in Titusville so you know there are no Wusses around here!!! OOOOEEEOOO (that's a Tarzan Yell)...Neph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

Oh! So thats the reason your breath smells like ape s%^*. HARHAR Gone to butler to start on repairs on my house. Be back this evening. Unc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Warning

Jimmy, I'm not using my computer so I am having trouble with the scanning....my two teenage grandsons have so much stuff on here that trying to work through all of it is trip I don't care to make so I'm copying the recipe here for you. Now some of these GRITS girls might jump in here with some suggestions but that's OK.

Baking Powder Biscuits
2 cups plain whole wheat flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup shortening....Joan uses margarine instead
1/2 cup buttermilk...Joan just makes her's with sweetmilk and a little bit of lemon juice.

Heat oven to 450 degrees....Winnie doesn't need this but I am adding it anyway....measure flour, baking powder and salt into bowl, cut in shortening thoroughly until mixture looks like meal. Stir in most of the milk, you might not need all of it, just enough to make the dough pliable, soft, puffy and easy to roll out. Knead it lightly about 20=25 times or about 30 seconds. Roll out and cut with a cutter or shape them by hand, that's better but I pay the price for having someone who insists on symetrical biscuits...Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown...a little butter or bacon grease on top would be helpful but I'm not allowed, Oh woe is me....but I am fairly healthy...

Enjoy

Horace