General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Can't win

I wouldn't want to take a chance on getting mine started. Hard enough to get her to shut her mouth already!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can't win

Sh-h-h-h!!! You better not type your message so loud in case she might hear you...

Re: Re: Re: Can't win

Now lets see if I can explain it to you so you can understand Lathan. I was not here when E.S. posted. Then he was not here when I posted. The way that happened was we both were up until 2:30 this morning. We had to be at the hospital before 7:00 so that ment we had to get up at 5:00 am. I was carried right on in and shortly put to sleep. After everything was over and we were on our way back to Pennington, I passed out again and slept all the way home. G didn't stay awake long after we got home until he had went to bed and passed out. From 49 years experience of E.S.'s sleeping habits I knew it would be hours before he woke up, so when I checked the forum and saw his post I posted him about you straying???? I didn't know if I would still be awake when he woke up. Sometimes we are like ships that pass in the night. Did I make a big boo boo? Sorry, I've already told you I am just a plain old country girl. Ant

P.S. Does this mean you want send me the sticks? It was just a little dig. What if I say pretty please?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can't win

Whoever gets this post first. The sticks are on the way. Should be there today or Saturday. I sent them to Butler.
Straying???? Me??? I'm so straight that boats set their compasses by me when they pass by our condo and see me fishing in the river...Neph

Hope all is well. When you get your sticks you can forget about them shots...Gotta be faithful and use them a lot.