General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BUSTION!

Well, sometimes people were called 'punk' or 'a punk' because of the way they acted. Now that probably does not explain why Lathan was called punk, but you know what they say about duck like actions.

Horace

Re: Re: BUSTION!

Duck-like is hyphenated...Jackass is optional (see Webster's dictionary under 'Horace')

Re: Re: Re: BUSTION!

Well, in YOUR case, it's ALL ONE WORD:

****-head (****hed)n. Obscene. 1. A person regarded as inept or foolish. 2. A person regarded as objectionable or contemptible.

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from American Heritage Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1997 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSTION!

Jimmy, you need to take out a patent on your HAR, HAR, HARs. It is just not as funny when someone else trys to use them.
Zona

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSTION!

Jimmy,
Your humor always starts out real slow - then tapers off...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSTION!

Kinda like what happened to your IQ, huh, PeeDiddy?

HAR! HAR! HAR! © 2005 Jimmy Holmes

(Thanks, Zona!)

Re: BUSTION!

I had planned to add another line the DUCK HYPHEN LIKE
note which would have said "thank heaven he's outgrown that" but I forgot to do until I posted it. What do you think Jimmy should I go back and add an appendix to my previous post or just let it go?

Horace

Naah! He'd just have the appendix taken out...I think Horace and Jimmy are co-conspiring? lrl...
HAR! HAR! HAR! (copyrighted by Jimmy 2005)

Well, I'm not sure Dr. Easterling...in my practice, I just take appendices OUT! LOL

Anyway, if it's an attempt to enlighten the PeePerson, ain't no way ANYWAY, José!

Re: Re: Re: BUSTION!

Jimmy,
Ever thought about being a comedian? Well, don't...You're about as funny as a One-Legged man in a Submarine, or is it a Screen Door in an Ass-Kicking Contest - Anyway, one of them. You're tapering off again

Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSTION!

PeeSquirt, the FUNNIEST thing is that nearly all your "clever repartee" is really:

"Same song, second verse...a little bit louder, and a little bit worse!"

As a "SemiHOLE musician" (Do I have to explain that?), you MIGHT understand what I mean...but CONCENTRATE now...some of the words have TWO SYLLABLES!

WOW! Boys and Girls, listen to Liddle Lathie try to read stuff!

HAR! HAR! HAR! ® JAWALK Enterprises, 2005

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSTION!

Jimmy,
To paraphrase a famous man..."Don't let the door hitcha where the Lord splitcha..."

Maybe you should try writing some Serious stuff once in a while - your comedy just don't quite make it - I mean the words slide right off the paper. Doesn't stick. Put the Quill back in the Goose!
Serious stuff - Good! Comedy - Bad! Stop it! Finis! End! Nay! No! Negatory! 'Nuff...