General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WMLS

Too bad Jimmy can't discuss something as interesting as your story. See, Cubby, there's no place for him to make fun of you and try out his pseudo-sardonic wit. Shame, because I can relate to you and all of your buddies and the fun you guys must have had that night.
Reminds me of the times when Earl Culver and I were asleep in his car across from Wind Creek Park Entrance one morning and we heard this loud noise in a parking lot across the street. It was 5 Alex City Hoodlums beating up on a guy we had met at the beach the day before.
Earl said we should help him out and I did the numbers and they still weren't good. We were still feeling the effects of a quart of Vodka with Orange Juice the night before. I jumped out of his car and yelled, "Let's get out of here - Here comes the Cops!"
Everybody in the fight scattered and we took our buddy and cleaned him up. He said he wasn't hurt too bad because early on in the fight he was getting the best of two of them before the other three jumped in.

Sorry, Jimmy, this is Men's Talk. You can't join in...HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: WMLS

Between the time I graduated from B.B.C. and joining the Navy two years later I hung out at the service station across the street form W.F.E.B. with several other friends and the operator of the station because we could clean and work on our cars there. Everyday L.R. would come over and hang out with us an hour or so. I got pretty good at impersonating him. One night while hanging out on the tables at the Dairy Queen (on a bet) I went to the phone booth and called about ten people and told them I was L.R. and they had been picked to have a chance to win ten gallons of ice cream from the Dairy Queen. I told them they had to answer one simple question and I asked them who discovered America. I then told them they had thirty minutes to pick up their prize. We then sat on the tables and waited for the fun to begin. Of the ten four or five showed up wanting their ice cream. We heard Roy come up front and ask the ladies what was going on. They told him people were coming up and saying they had won ten gallons of ice cream in a contest on the radio. We then heard Roy tell them L.R. must be drunk and giving away our ice cream so get him on the phone and I will put a stop to this. We did not hang around to hear that conversation because Roy was pretty mad. Later we told Roy what we had done and he got a good laugh out of it. Those were the good old days.
Mike

Re: Re: WMLS

You're right, Liddle Lathie.

****! I really hate it I wasn't a teenaged drunk like you guys were so I could have some good ol' true, true stories!

SHOOT! I never had no good-ol' memorable hangarounds and headaches! SHOOT! All I ever got was ONE WOMAN AFTER ANOTHER --- sometimes two and three at a time!

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: WMLS

I had a dream like that one time - but I woke up and slid out of bed...

Re: Re: Re: Re: WMLS

But MINE was a true, true dream, PeeLoser!

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WMLS

Maybe Jimmy didn't get the message. This forum segment is for Men's Only. Jimmy doesn't qualify. He needs to sign in on "Hopscotch" and "Girly Stuff"...HAR!