General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Reverse lookup!

Lathan is living proof that the offspring of the two was some REALLY strange, REALLY malodorous piles of PYGMY POOP!

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Reverse lookup!

Have you two ever considered being nice to each other... You both know so many big words, it may even prove to be worthwhile...

Re: GOOD ONE

Nah forget it Marilyn they're having too much fun entertaining each other. By the way we just celebrated our 49th anniversary near one of your old stompin grounds...we went to Willaiamsburg on Saturday and got back here just a little while ago, just before the snow. It drove us out of Williamsburg and we out ran it home but we stopped off to eat lunch at a local restaurant and it caught up with us there. They are saying we could get up to 7 inches before it ends. Hope you and Ivy have a wonderful and blessed Christmas as well as the rest this bunch. You know that what Jimmy and Lathan are really doing is sending disguised Christmas wishes back and forth each one trying to outdo the other.

Horace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reverse lookup!

Idunno. I really TRIED being nice to Lathan. I told him:

1) He's NOT the shortest dwarf I've ever seen.
2) He's not the UGLIEST twerp I've ever seen.
3) Three-day-old dead 'possums stink a LOT worse than he does.
4) He really doesn't NEED to be ashamed that he has to live in (Snicker!) Port Saint TITUSVILLE.
5) There's really nothing wrong with marrying a smart woman to make you a living. (Snicker! Lucky Duck!)
6) They've decided to let him come to the Mignon Reunion again this year IF he wears "Depends" so there's no repeat of the "Stream of PeeWee Event" last year. (Snicker!) (Snork!)
7) I'm gonna sit next to him this year, as long as he makes SURE he doesn't drool on me the way he did those folks last year. (HAR! HAR! HAR! )

See?