General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: ES's accident

We are so sorry you are having to go through all of this "stuff"....Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers...Charles and Karen

Re: ES's accident

Tell him he is being prayed for.

Horace

Re: Re: ES's accident

Yeah, tell him for me that he's being "hurted for." Ouch! Man, I hope it all turns out okay!
Jimmy

Re: Re: Re: ES's accident

An update on E.S.

We were to go to the orthopaedic doctor today. Had a early appointment. He got ready before I did so he decided he would crank the van and have it warm for us. He noticed the steps were slippery and thought I need to tell oner so she want fall down. He got the heater going and started back inside. Going very carefully back up the steps, about the third step his feet went out from under him and he fell back down the steps, landed on his head, skint his knee pretty deep and burised his hip and hurt his wrist again. He came limping back in and said I fell again. We went on to the doctor and he said he would need to go in the hospital as same day surgery and have it set and a pin put in. G made sure he would be put to sleep and not just given a bullet to bite on. They also put a hard cast on above his elbo so he would have more support and maybe not hurt so much. Since I was scheduled for a upper and lower GI test on Friday I had to cancel and will reschedule for another day. Do I have any offers for a baby sitter? Ed has him thinking I'm going to be hand feeding him ice cream.

Zona

Re: ES's accident

Zona, I wish I was close enough. You're gonna have to get him one of those baby walkers, you know with two leg holes and you sit in it and just kinda glide around but make sure it is the one with the big bumper that runs all the way around just outside the wheels.

Horace

Re: Re: ES's accident

Thanks Horace,
That sounds like a winner.
Zona