General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Whatcha think?

I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS LAST TUESDAY BEFORE LAST, HE WAS BORN, AND DIED FOR OUR SINS AND I WILL WORSHIP HIM CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS, AND EVERY OTHER DAY OF THE YEAR. THOSE PEOPLE ARE SICK, SICK, SICK. MVB ES

Re: Whatcha think?

My wife and I are doing exactly what you are doing Marilyn. It's Merry Christmas or nothing at all. I was thrilled yesterday when I went to the post office and mailed your CHRISTMAS card and the lady behind the counter wished me a MERRY CHRISTMAS as I was leaving before I had a chance to say it her. Keep it up.

Oh by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.

Horace

Re: Re: Whatcha think?

I'm a Bill O'reilly fan. He objects to political correct crap and boycots any store on his tv show who doesn't say MERRY CHRISTMAS. I don't like all of his views, but he's dead-on with this one.
Oh, BTW, MERRY CHRISTMAS & A MOXI NEW YEAR (when it happens) to all of the MVBs...

Pee Wee whats Moxi?
DD

Hello to everyone,hope that all is well. It's been Christmas all my life and I just can't march to the beat of the political drum. I'm still a kid and I love this time of year.All the colored lights,Christmas programs and the bell ringers.Kinda makes you wonder what Jesus did that makes some people hate him so much.Merry Christmas
DD

Re: Whatcha think?

MUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRY CHRISMUS from Texiss, Y'all!

Wups, I forgot:

Happy Holidays, Lathan.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Jimmy, Winnie & Family.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whatcha think?

We thankee!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours, also, Lathan.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whatcha think?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY MVBS ES AND ZONA