General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Sunday evening

KAREN, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A PERFECT DAY. ONER STAYED UP ALL LAST NITE COUGHING. SHE TRIED ALL THE REMIDIES AVAILABLE WITH NO RELIEF. SHE FINALLY GAVE IT UP A WHILE AGO AND WENT TO BED. MY ARM IS THROWING MY BALENCE OFF CAUSING MY BACK TO BE OUT OF WHACK. I DO MOST OF MY SLEEPING IN THE RECLINER WITH A HEATED VIBERATOR ON MY BACK.
KAREN, I'M GONNA ASK THE DR TOMORROW ANYWAY, BUT WOULD LIKE YOUR INPUT ON MY PROBLEM. THE PLACE WHERE MY ARM BROKE HAS A PIN IN IT. HE CHECKED IT THURSDAY AND SAID IT WAS FINE, THE X-RAY'S LOOKED GOOD BUT SINCE THE VISIT I'VE NOTICED A POPING IN THE BROKEN AREA WHEN I MOVE MY ARM,KINDA LIKE POPING YOUR KNUCKLES. IS THIS NORMAL OR DOES IT SOUND LIKE THE PIN IS LOOSE? HE CUT THE CAST BACK AND FELT OF THE PIN ON MY VISIT.
NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE AT CAMP GLOSSON, MY SECOND SON TIMMY CAME BY WITH TWO OF HIS KIDS, WE HAD A NICEVISIT WITH THEM.
NEXT WEDNESDAY I WILL HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO THE SAME WOMAN FOR 49 YEARS. THE CROP OF LADIES BORN IN THE 30'S, 40'S AND 50'S WERE MADE OF THE REAL STUFF, NOT THE "I'LL JUST CALL IT OFF KIND" BUT THE "WE'RE GONNA MAKE THIS MARRAGE WORK CAUSE IT WAS GOD'S PLAN".
SHORE GLAD I GOT ONE OF THEM. WONDER HOW MANY COUPLES ON THE FORUM HAVE CELEBRATED MORE THAN 40 YEARS TOGETHER? RECKIN WE COULD GET THEM TO TELL US ON THE FORUM? RIGHT OFF I CAN THINK OF A BUNCH; TRISH AND ED, JACK AND JOYCE, BOBBY AND BETTIE, JIMMY AND WINNIE,TED AND BETTY,IVY AND MARILYN, HOWARD AND FRANCES,LATHAN AND KATHIE, I KNOW I'VE LEFT OUT MANY, SO FILL ME IN FOLKS. MVB ES

Three weeks ago last Friday (Dec 2) was my,whoops OUR 49th. I mentioned it back then but you were too busy stumbling around the kitchen and on the front steps to notice. Sure hope that arm gets better soon. We're still praying for and sounds like we gotta get serious about Zona. Did she try Nyquil? If not get a bottle of rum and give her a table spoon of sugar soaked (and I mean loaded) with rum every few hours. If that doesn't work I'll start praying for her but I won't tell Him about the rum. Just kidding about that part but I keep my grandkids quiet when they're here with the croop just by giving them a teaspoon of sugar and the rum with a little bit of lemon juice. Works just like granny Easterling said it would, only she used white lightening, can't readily find that in these parts. Seriously we'll be praying and you guys get well, Christmas in next Sunday. We have a busy week, Joan has to teach tomorrow and then all of the teachers have a Christmas luncheon on Tuesday. On Wednesday we are making our homemade Ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinich and Sicilian style tomatoe sauce and meatballs. We'll have to freeze them for use on Sunday at our youngest daughters house. On Thursday morning we are running up to New Jersey to visit the oldest daughter until Saturday then we come home get our clothes and food and head back up to Baltimore to spend the weekend with the youngest, her husband and 3 daughters. My son and his family are coming in on Wednesday after Christmas from Malabar Fl down by Melbourne(I don't go there much it's too close to Lathan)kidding again. On New Year's night we are going downtown Washington to see the musical play Evita, really looking forward to that. I really love the music from that show. That is part of our anniversay celebration....I hope I survive. Y'all all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year.

Horace

Re: Re: Good Sunday evening

ES, Kind of hard to say. He may xray it tomorrow.
Does it hurt when you hear/feel the popping?

Tell Uncle Luke hello for me.

Re: Re: Good Sunday evening

Jimmy, Will do.

Re: Re: Re: Good Sunday evening

Tell Uncle Luke hello for me, too, Karen --- that might cause a little confusion...but it could cause a good laugh.

Oh, and if you ever see Charlie, tell HIM I said hello, too! Dang! Are you sure you didn't drop him off the boat so he could play with the sharks on your last cruise? Haven't heard a WORD out of the guy in MONTHS!

Jimmy