The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
did'n hurt

GOT THE PIN TOOK OUT OF MY ARM TODAY, DID'N HURT AT ALL,IN FACT I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN HE TOOK IT OUT. I GO BACK IN TWO WEEKS FOR XRAYS AND ANOTHER CAST. THE ONE TODAY MAKES THREE I'VE HAD SO FAR. SOMEBODY IS MAKING SOME GREEN OFF THIS ARM.
MY HEART DR SAID THE ECHO CARDAGRAM TOOK YESTERDAY LOOKED ABOUT AS GOOD AS THE ONE I HAD IN 2001, SO, EXCEPT THE INCREASE IN MEDS, THEY DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.
ONER HAD A STRESS TEST AND G.I. SERIES DONE THIS MORNING TO RULE OUT GALL BLADDER FOR HER PROBLEMS. SHE'LL FIND OUT ABOUT IT TUESDAY. OTHER THAN THE ABOVE, WE'RE DOING FINE, WATCHING BOWL GAMES AND STAYING FED. ARE ME AND M.T., WHO I DON'T KNOW, THE ONLY ONES ON THE FORUM? SURELY SANTA VISITED SOMEBODY ON HERE THAT THEY'D LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT. I GET A NEW NEICE IN LAW FRIDAY. TRISH AND ED'S SON COKER (NAMED AFTER COACH BARTON) IS TYING THE KNOT AND FROM WHAT I HEAR IS GETTING A WINNER. THEIR MIDDLE SON MARK IS GETTING MARRIED AFTER THE 1ST AND IS ALSO GETTING A FINE GAL. CAIN'T WAIT TO MEET AND HUG BOTH. HOPE THEY DON'T MIND CAUSE WE'RE A HUGGING FAMILY. THAT FAMILY SORELY NEEDED SOME SUNSHINE IN THEIR LIVES AND I THINK YHE LORD HAS PROVIDED IT JUST IN TIME.
WILL SOMEBODY AT LEAST SAY HI?? MVB ES

Re: did'n hurt

Glad to hear the good news. I've been guilty of what others have.Reading the forum without putting my 2 cents in. We got caught up on our siding jobs and got a little down time. Patsy enjoys that cause we're working on our house now instead of someone elses. We're doing the eves in vinyl, and it's looking good. Want to wish all a Happy New Year.
DD

Re: Re: did'n hurt

same here guilty of reading and not responding.had a good christmas got some of the things i wanted and not some of the lumps of coal i deserved.just like to read what yall say.missed getting to see yall at the glosson lunch ,don't think i've ever been to one.need to improve my family relations. going to reunions and things like that.looking forward to hot weather and
fulfilling my new years resolution to fish and enjoy
time more.said enuf will but in everonce in a while.
clark

Re: did'n hurt

Yeah, you know who "M.T." is, E.S. Fact is, the boy's a (SHUDDER!) relative of yours, and he's using the pseudonym "M.T." for "MIGHTY TALL"!

HAR! HAR! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!