General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Happy New Years...

To all of you, we wish you one more Happy Birthday in 2006 and many, many more in years to come. We will be in bed before the old year goes out, then up and to church on January 1, 2006.

Bob & Bettye

Re: Happy New Years...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPY NOO YEER!

Marily, I figure if you've seen one ball drop, you've seen 'em all.

Re: Re: Happy New Years...

...and if you've spelled Marilyn right once, that's enough.

Har! Har! Har!

Re: Happy New Years...

Happy New Year to all of you, Whoops I started to list everybody but I knew I miss someone and that would be awful..There was an old song recorded by the Modernaires that used some kind of tricky language. It was for Christmas and New Years...it went something like this...Melferry Chrilfistmas and Halfappy Newfulyear Elferrybolfoddy. And I mean it from the bolfottum of my helfart... sorry but that's the way it works out....oh well Cubby and Jimmy will love it. That last line reminds me of the time Lowell Thomas got his tounge twisted trying to say Near Fatal Heart attack...on the CBS radio network and and it destroyed the remainder of the broadcast..

Have a happy and properous one ..
Horac

Re: Re: Happy New Years...

ME AND ONER GOT INVITED TO MY SON'S HOUSE AT ORANGE BEACH FOR THE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION AND TOOK HIM UP ON IT. WE WENT DOWN YESTERDAY AND JUST GOT BACK HOME A FEW MINUTES AGO.
I DIDN'T KNOW GIRLS DANCED ON TABLES,
I'VE NEVER HEARD OF "LAP DANCING" BEFORE.
AND SOMEBODY PUT A SCREW DRIVER IN MY ICED TEA!! AND MOST OF ALL I NEVER KNEW A HEADACHE COULD HURT THIS BAD.
NOW FOR THE TRUTH, WE GOT THERE ABOUT 2:00PM, CHIPPER HAD GRILLED RIBS,SAUSAGE, PORK CHOPS, AND CHICKEN TO GO WITH THE REST OF THE FIXINGS. WE ATE OUR FILL, WATCHED T.V. TILL 10:30 AND WENT TO BED. NOT MUCH EXCITEMENT BUT A MUCH HAPPIER, SANER,SAFER NEW YEARS EVE. HOPE YOU HAD THE SAME. MVB ES