The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANKS

THANKS TO ALL MY MVB'S FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. MY SISTER ELOISE'S ARRANGEMENTS ARE, VIEWING 12 NOON TILL 2PM FRIDAY AT EBENEZER BAPTIST CHURCH IN THE SANTUARY THE FUNERAL WILL FOLLOW AT 2PM. BURIAL AT REST HAVEN MEMORIAL CEMETERY IN BUTLER. WE HATED TO LOSE HER BUT WE KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND HAS HER RIGHT MIND, AND I IMAGINE, KICKING HER HEELS UP IN HEAVEN. I TOLD ONER I WANTED TO CRY AND SHOUT AT THE SAME TIME.
WE HAVE ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST, DAVID AND CLARK'S MOM, MY SIS RUBY, 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME, WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL BY AMBLANCE THIS MORNING WITH PNEUMONOA. SHE IS STILL THERE NOW. MVB ES

Re: THANKS

I talked to David and it sounds like Ruby will be there for a few days. She is hurting real bad through her back and in her chest. She was out raking leaves just the other day. This has slipped up on her. We sincerely appreciate the prayers. Ed and I will be going Thursday down to ES's and then on to the funeral Friday. Our sister was a wonderful Christian lady and I know she is rejoicing in heaven with our Lord. Her body will be there but she is with the Lord and we are only honoring the wonderful life that she lead. Thanks again...Trish and Ed

Re: THANKS

You folks are in our prayers as always ES. God bless you all and continue to give you grace to endure all of your difficulties.

Horace