General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

Patricia Juanice Glosson Cleveland - Still the Prettiest Homecoming Queen I ever saw at BB COMER HIGH...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

Really, I didn't pay him to say that. I think he might be a little prejudice. He knows who his number one fan is.....me.....Love you Lathan.......Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

Well, I was just gonna say I dunno how ol' Ed lucked up like he did, but, then again, he and I are so DANG handsome, I reckon it's understandable.

Har! Har! Har!

How you doin', Handsome Ed?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

HELLO HANDSOME JIMMY, thought I would take time off from admiring myself in the mirrow.Hope all is well, I am somewhat better. Very handsome Ed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

y'all both know I'm the looker in the crowd, why just the other day downtown, a kid asked his mother was I Burt Reynolds,
she said "no darling, close, but he's not him. MVB Close ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

E.S., that kid was probably saying "Mert Fennels." You know...he was the stand-in for Cheeta in the old "Tarzan" movies.

Har! Har! Har!

(Sorry, but I gotta have SOMEBODY to make fun of --- Lathan won't play wif me ennymore! Sniff!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

Glad to hear it, Handsome Ed. Glad you're better, and REALLY happy you could tap out some stuff for us all to see. Nobody wants you to hurt yourself or anything of the sort, but I KNOW it makes ME feel better when you say something, so thanks and do it as often as you can. If anybody says anything about your typing or spelling or anything like that, I'll whup his butt for you. Howzzat?
Take care,
Jimmy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts and prayers for Glosson's

MEEEEE TOOOOOOO EEEEDDDDDD.SEE, I CIN DOIT TOOOO. MVB EEEEE ER SSSSSS.