General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: OLD MEN

Jimmy, My surgen said, on cutting mine off, what ever it was, it's gone and the tissue under it. He is really good. He's cut on me 7 times and no recalls yet.
I always wondered how you got all the way to Texas with your teaching. I got 180 miles from home in my job search and settled down here in Choctaw county, raised a family and it is home now for me and my kids. Chipper is the only one that left home. Wonder why the others won't take the hint? MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: OLD MEN

E.S., I was stationed here for almost four years while in the Air Force, '53-'57, and married a Texas gal the day after I got out. We made it through Jacksonville and eight years of teaching in Alabama, but she was never really "accepted" there, and my politics and George Wallace's never got along, so, in 1968, I just brought her home. Best thing I ever did. I still love Alabama, but it was NOT good then for a teacher, for a Republican, OR for a guy married to a gal who wore short-shorts, smoked cigarettes, and drank a beer once in a while. All THIS old boy knew was that she was what I wanted, and all the rest could kiss my ___. NOBODY was going to "control" me or my family, and it doesn't happen here the way it did in Alabama back then. Dunno about now.

Jimmy