General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Oldies

the coasters-yakery yak little richard the crew cut earth angel the del-viking come go with me the diamonds little darlin' the driters there goes my baby the fleetwoods come softly to me roy orbison the clovers love potion no 9 frankie avalon venes jerry lee lewis everly brothers all i have to do is dream tommy edwards it's all in the game perry como the ames brothers frankie lane nat king cole patty page this is a few

Re: Re: Oldies

Thanks Bill and Jimmy, I'll find them and download their songs. I've mentioned this before but for those that didn't read it, Shareaza.com has all the music anyone would ever want and it is free. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Oldies

Has anyone ever heard the song "Butterbeans" by Little Jimmy Dickens? The only one I ever heard sing it was Bob Cain. Little Jimmy sang it too. Don Saunders of SHS has supposingly downloaded it for me.
Hey ES.........I have a list of songs and the artist that I'll send you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Oldies

Thanks so much Wayne, or should I say ears? Didn't know how you felt about it. I'll try to down load that song by Jimmy Dickens. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oldies

We used to go to the CaneBreak in B'ham and hear Bob Cain and the CaneBreakers sing "Butterbeans". He got a lot of Mileage out of that song...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oldies

I found the Jimmy Dickens version of Butterbeans and am downloading it. Now if I can only get it to go somewhere, I'll send it to Ears or whoever wants it. Thanks to Ears and Jerry, I've got songs running out my ears,(no pun intended, Ears) I feel like I did sometines in high school tho, when I had to bum cigarettes. I guess the old saying is right, "Tis better to give than recieve" But I'm recieving in the spirit they were given.
MVB ES