General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: John Conlee

Actually, I made that distinction because Hot Air Balloons were popular in Nashville and people were parachuting out of them.
People were also jumping from windows of tall buildings - but I think they were just depressed and were not wearing parachutes.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Conlee

I met a guy one night in a bar at Panama City Beach and after 4 or 5 margaritas and some beer the guy pestered me into buying a membership into a prostitute club. The next day, after semi-sobering up, I was telling a friend of mine about the club. He didn't believe me so I pulled out my prostitute club membership card.
He said,"Cubby, you idiot, this card doesn't say prostitute club, it say's parachute club!" I said,"Dang, and I bought 50 jumps."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Conlee

Did they have curb service?

I met an old gal on South Concho Street in San Antonio one night with a mattress tied to her back.

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Conlee

Actually, I knew you knew about "base jumpers" and balloon jumpers, but you know me: I had to have the next-to-the-last word!

Re: John Conlee

June Clifton which was Arnold's sister, married Oscar McGrady from Rockford and he had two daughters, Gail and Ann. Ann Married John Conlee.