VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Checkin in from the Cleveland's

Hello MVB's,
It's been a while but we have been busy with sick folks. Ed had to go to the hospital via ambulance Sunday morning thinking it was a stroke, thank the good Lord it wasn't, it is vertigo. He is real dizzie. When he moves, the room starts spinning. It has been difficult for him to walk much but he did come in and check out the forum. See all you fine folks motivate him to move about some. Our son is recuperating in the basement (or should I say ES and Oner's suite when they come up here.)
His arm is giving him lots of trouble and he doesn't have feeling in the thumb and first finger. He has a very little in the middle finger but can feel his third and pinkie finger. We are not going to give up until he has full use of his hand. It will take a lot of rehab work and God power to bring this about but as ES says, we are claimiing it in God's name. He is only 46 years old and has a lot of life left to live with God's help. Please continue to pray for ED and Dale. God has gave me a new strength, when I was blessed to bring both my son and husband home from the hospital. This sounds like one of ES's messages, doesn't it. It has taken me some time but a lot of what he says and believes has rubbed off on me. I have so many people say to me that we have had a tough time and boy I mean we have been through it all but Lord we have been so blessed to have had the love ones that we have had in our lives and to have been just a little part of yours is an added blessing. Thru the next few days as ED and Dale regain their health I will keep you posted. We are counting on you, our prayer warriors, to claim this victory with us...........Trish