General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/07/06

If she comes, I'll hug her beautiful neck and sit by her. Boy! that would be great if she was able to come, We're gonna start claiming she can in the name above every name, the name of Jesus.
Lathan, will do, we'll try anything, just got back from the Dr's, Oner had injections in her shoulder and hip. He said it was bercitus(sp) He put her on celebrex too and said she had to drop a few pounds. If I can't get the bio freeze around here, I'll get addy from Jimmy and order some. Unc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/07/06

I thought the price was good, considering what it is elswhere --- less than twenty bucks, including shipping, for two 4-ounce tubes. Lemme know. He's still got some left, I think. You do have to pay via Paypal, though. Do you have an account with them? I love that!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/07/06

I'll tell her to stand at least three inches away.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/07/06

ES. If you have to pay too much for Celebrex I have some free samples. Neph

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/07/06

DON'T take that crap unless you HAVE to! If Vioxx was killing people, you can BET Celebrex will, too, as it's a "double first-cousin."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/07/06

Most anything you take now days will to, according to the warnings. My Dr said it was more of a power struggle and rights than dangerous. I had some vioxx left when they took it off the market, He said I could take them up then start on something else. Unoffically of course.
MVB ES