General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Lemon Sours

I drink them all the time. Oner makes them out of lemon consentrate and it tasts as good as real lemon. Never tried a lemon sour, or a salted dog, you tried that Jimmy? Another thing, If we all got along, nobody would rite anything on the forum. Stir up something else Cubby, Horace,Jimmy, Lathan, Ivy, Pete, Jerry,David, Fogey, and all the rest I've missed, and I'll comment. Love y'all, MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours (Stir Up)

Okay, here goes mine...no more rule changes in any sport. The rules apply to both team, therefore they are fair.

Re: Lemon Sours

LORDY, how I wish I had Gordie Howe's autograph!

Wups! Did I already say that?

I really do have his autograph on my guitar...

Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

And his foot print on your butt!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

Not sure about the footprint. Very sure about Autograph of Gordie Howe...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

I have Will Shakespeare's autograph. Sucker kept misspelling his name, so I kept making him do it again. Now I can't remember which one is right!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

Did he sign his name on your guitar? Gordie did on mine. Ask ES or Zona to call "Little" Paul Guinn. I gave him the guitar years ago. Get him to read the names on the guitar. Oh, Ye Heathens of little faith...
I guess if I put it on SNOOPS ES and Jimmy would be frothing at the mouth believing anything they read on that "bible" for Beginners...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

No, Genius, they didn't HAVE "git-tars" back then. He signed my Jew's Harp!

Harumph!

"Oh, Ye of LITTLE!"

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

Only autographs I have is Auburn million dollar Coach, Tommy Tuberville, Running back Tre Smith, and coach Phillip Lolley.
I once asked Dolly Parton for her autograph, She said no. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

She probably said no because you were LOOKING at her...um...you weren't looking her square in the eye, E.S.

Don't think I could, either!

ES, I sent you a shot of me and Dolly....You guys can eat your hearts out...Who wants autographs?..I wasn't able to copy it very large for some reason...Could have been that her "assets" would have stretched the screen...Hope I still had your correct e-mail address.

Fogey

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

I didn't know you had a Jew. Was the name Goldstein?

Jimmy, you are speaking of those old jew harps that just about everybody had that you stick in your mouth and pull this little thing of a jig.( Don't know what to call it.) They were annoying as could be but you just had to have one..........Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

I offered Dolly Parton my autograph and she didn't want that either. Dolly must be strange.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

I had a dream that I was born as Dolly Parton's son and she promptly put me on baby formula. I woke up in a cold sweat and it took me three days to get over the shakes...it was terrible...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

EVERY time I hear Dolly sing "I Will Always Love You," testosterone squirts out both my ears.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SOUR GRAPES!

Yep, they were called "Jew's harps," but everbody I knew of pronounced it "juice harp." All I remember is that they hurt my lips and dang-near knocked out my front teeth. I BELIEVE you can hear a Jew's harp in the movie "Deliverance." ...along with a LOT of other stuff, of course! LOL

No, Dummy! I only had his HARP!

Re: Lemon Sours

Didn't you just know that Cubby would weigh in on this one? That boy, my my my.

By the way Jimmy, I think you're right Lathan does have Gordies footprint there, only problem is Gordie had his skates on when he kicked him.

Horace

Cubby, I also asked her the other obivous question and she said yes....... then I woke up. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

Horace is right. When Gordie kicked me with his skates on it split my butt right down the middle...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

Well, I'll be gosh-doggied! Now here I've been explaining to folks that you got a cleft palate!

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

I met a Handicapped Artist who painted on a Cleft Palate...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

Lathan, your mind works in mysterious ways....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

The Mind is a terrible thing...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lemon Sours

DON'T encourage him!

Good LORD! I can just hear the dead 'possum stuff gurgling 'round in his little braincase NOW!