The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Well, looks like the pot needs stirrin, so...

Lathan, you know dang well that Jimmy is just trying to get you all stirred up. Let him rant and rave. Okay!?!?

"Okay!"

Re: Re: Re: Well, looks like the pot needs stirrin, so...

Stick it to him Jimmy! He can't stand being OUTDONE --- and he's SHORT!

HAR! HAR! HAR!

...well, okay, if you think it won't permanently damage his lil' psyche, Jimmy. Sure would hate to make it worse for the lil' feller.

Your stirring doesn't bother me. Same Lathan, second verse, nothing new, not even worse:

1) I knew what would happen to start with.
2) No matter how many times you heard "Stealers" from others, it's MINE, MINE, MINE!
3) I'T AIN'T FAIR, Y'HEAR...NOT FAIR!
4) Have I sufficiently PO'd you with my superiority?

HAR! HAR! HAR! SCREAM ON!

Re: Well, looks like the pot needs stirrin, so...

Jimmy, I'm gonna quit. We ALL know Lathan is a POOR second to me in the insult department, so I don't think we should show him up anymore. Give the sucker a break. Whaddaya say?

Oh, okay, if you say so!

Jimmy looks like an Insult waiting to happen...He couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the A...(quote from Hollywood Henderson to Terry Bradshaw) Hollywood might as well been talking to Jimmy...
Jimmy would make a poor trellis for varicose veins...I've seen better heads on umbrellas...He'd steal a hot stove and come back for the smoke...Being with Jimmy is like taking a ride through a sewer in a glass bottom boat...Jimmy looks like a half-portion of cottage cheese...
and last but not least...Jimmy will always come in a distant last in any contest with Lathan.