General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Good Sunday morning!

Just watch out for the VERY SHORT flakes, Horace.

They call those "Fake Nuts Flakes."

Re: Good Sunday morning!

My lil' Bladdie woke me up this morning.

I ain't happy about it.

Good morning.

Delayed checking in

Thanks Karen for checking in early. I got in bed early today 4:30am and didn't post cause I was watching a western.
I have another resolution request. It's much harder than the first and can't be checked up on. It'll be between you and your Lord.
Me and Oner made a resolution to not talk or gossup about anyone and not to listen to someone doing it. Our mouths are not vial and our ears are not garbage cans.
Course, on the forum BSing is the norm and anything goes. I'm talking about our daily lives. It'll make a better person out of all of us. Will you join us? MVBs ES and Oner
ps, Three rules to follow before you tell something;
1. Is it true? If you don’t know without a doubt, that you are speaking the truth, don’t tell it. Have you heard” are words that often begin a journey into assassination.
#2. Is it needful. Just because it’s true doesn’t mean it’s for public outcry!! Many true events should be kept private. Once it’s released, it can’t be retrieved.
#3 Is it kind? Even if it’s true and needs to be told for a specific purpose, if we can’t be kind, let us be silent. That way, we don’t attach our own judgment to the story. If your story passes all three rules, It will build up not tear down, edify, not condemn, It will rescue, restore, and return to joy those broken lives around us.
The old saying,” If you can’t say something good about someone, don’t say anything is a good rule of thumb, but We as Christians should search out the good in people and build them up with praise. Praise is mentioned all through the bible and it doesn’t cost a cent to praise someone.

Re: Delayed checking in

Wonderful resolution and one I've tried to do for very long time...