The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
morning

Good Morning Everyone...Looking forward to a great Friday. Will be in B'ham most of the day tomorrow. My oldest brother is getting married. He lost his wife of 49 years to cancer. Has found someone to share his life and they are both so excited. You never know what life will bring and how the Lord will allow paths to cross. There will be cousins there that I haven't seen in years. I told him he was going to real extremes to have a family reunion!

Re: morning

'Morning, Karen. My congratulations to the bride and groom. Me, I'm gon' be canning more muskmelons and hosting a garden party this weekend. The Ladies Garden Club of Leon Springs is just all in a twitter about having me as a member.

By the way, I got a whole case of peas for the garden party, but I still haven't found out what's so wonderful about serving cans of peas.

Oh, well, they want peas, they got peas!

Re: morning

Am I the only one who "gets" this, or just the dummy who responded?

Take care,
Chuck

Re: Re: morning

"Takes one to 'get' one," Chuckie!

Re: Re: Re: morning

Good Morning,
Wanted to check the forum before I started sewing. Don't really like to start something on Friday (just a saying I got from Mama - DON'T START ANYTHING ON FRIDAY THAT YOU CAN'T FINISH) but looks like I've got it to do. I'm making a pageant dress for a grand-daughter. Hope your day goes wonderful.........Trish