The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Checking in 2/23/06

Expecting more rain today. So much fog on the river, you can't see the water. Course I ain't gonna get on the water anyway. We have 4 kids and 2 dogs visiting us this week. Kinda makes ole Camp Glosson bulge at the sides but we're glad to have them.
And how is your day going? MVB ES

Re: Checking in 2/23/06

I'm about to change my mind about being jealous of your Camp Glosson Paradise, E.S. I know I DO like my privacy, and it seems you ALWAYS have a crowd there. LOL

Re: Checking in 2/23/06

Having m;y first cup of coffee. I agree with Karen, there is no cup better than the first. It's raining here in Anniston and Ed is still sleeping in. His day usually starts at noon but he has earned it just like the rest of us retired people. I went with Dale back to the doctor yesterday. He is only 1/4 of the way back to recovery. Still needs those prayers. He was in severe pain after he dressed it but sleep okay last night. We are truly blessed that his arm is doing as well as it is. Hope everyone has a blessed day....Trish and Ed

Re: Re: Checking in 2/23/06

Jimmy, you need to try it out. You always have a wonderful time at Camp Glosson and the eats can't be beat.. true, true story (LH)..........Trish and Ed

Re: Re: Re: Checking in 2/23/06

Everybody has fun here, even the dogs. The name Camp Glosson was given to me by the late, great, Bobby Dean and I will never change it.
Jimmy, we have enough solitude and peace here, any it's the people that visit that makes our day, not the shack. Our house in Butler is on a hill which makes it hard for me and Ed to get around, but it is level land at the camp and I got about 5 acres of grass that I can cut, barges I can watch and the prettest river in the world.
Y'ALL COME!!!! MVB ES