The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rain, Rain, Rain

Pouring down here this morning. It is somewhat peaceful. We are planning on getting out to go to breakfast (more like brunch)....other than that nothing really planned for the day.
Will probably work on genealogy some. GENEALOGY, CUBBY!
Have a good Saturday, everyone!

Re: Rain, Rain, Rain

Sylacauga is being rained upon at this very moment. Will rain out some good high school baseball, but we are meeting some good BBC and SHS grads at Lloyd's for lunch so that will take some of the "hurt" away. Those of you that aren't there will most likely be spoken of for sure.

Re: Rain, Rain, Rain

Also raining in SanTONEyah...FINALLY! We'll take all we can get. Well, up to a point. If it floods, I'm sure not moving into the Alamodome --- I'mon see if I can get a direct flight to Camp Glosson International.

Re: Re: Rain, Rain, Rain

You're welcome Jimmy, you can have it all to yourself. We are soaking up some rain at Orange Beach. Rained all day here. We went to wal-Marts and Shoneys. Shoneys still has those foot long chili dogs. I ate one and it's talking back to me. On the way back to the house we ran into a madi graw (sp) parade in Gulf Shores. It rained on us all the way down here from the camp. Hope everyone is staying dry. MVB ES