General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: checking in

It has been sunny here in Anniston today. I've got to take Ed for a regular doctor's visit tomorrow in B'ham. It is his Neurologist for Parkinson Disease. It should be an okay visit. He hasn't felt to good these past few days but we both still have hopes with summer coming on. Glad you are having a good time on Ono Island big brother. That grand-daughter will keep you and Oner moving. Take care and we'll catch you tomorrow.........Trish and ED

Re: Re: checking in

Hope your trip to B'ham goes well. Should be a pretty day tomorrow too.
It was beautiful here today. Not too much happening here. Looks like the flu has calmed down somewhat...

Re: Re: checking in

Trish, We're laying up here in a king size Bed watching CSI on T.V. and typing on a laptop, Oner is reading as usual. You know, it wouldn't be hard to get used to this style of living. I still miss my camp and the river even tho there is a lot of water down here.
MVBs, my e-mail here is goner@yahoo.com. I'll go back to the other one when we get home. Cait has been staying with a friend the last two nights so we haven't seen too much of her. I'll use this post as my checkin.
Ivy, I coached my Little League team to 3 pennants, two of them back to back (74-75) and lost 4 by one game and the game by 1 run in a 10 year period. Not bad for a Nerd that couldn't make our high school team
Well, if Lathan can boast, thought I could a little.
He learned all he knows about baseball in the front yard if 44 Twin St., by a croquite ball and me and Paul. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: checking in

Now ES, that is a true, true story........Trish