General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: G' Morning

Chuck, You wouldn't beleive the number of times E.S. calls me to see what Matt looks like or come see what Miss Kitty looked like when she was young. I just go to bed and read and leave him and Gunsmoke together.
Zona

Re: G' Morning

Speaking of Gunsmoke...I guess you all heard the Chester aka Dennis Weaver died earlier this week, a well as Ol' Barn...Don Knotts.
Both of those guys gave us a lot of chuckles.

Horace

Horace, they say it goes in threes. Well, one of my favorite actors passed also. Darrin McGavin who played Kolshak on The Night Stalker. That was a big cult hit in the 70s and they are showing re-runs of it every now and then.

Respeaking of Gunsmoke, one of my favorite "takeoffs" on the show was this:

"Mr. Dillon! Mr. Dillon! There's a feller in the alley with a'arrer through his neck!"

"Which side, Chester?"

"BOTH sides, Mr. Dillon!"

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Yessir, we're all gonna miss 'em. Sad.

Re: G' Morning

You know my wife told me about Darien McGavin the other day and I had Gavin McCloud in my mind until you mentioned Night Stalker Lathan. He was a great actor. I also love him the Christmas movie from Gene Shepard...'A Christmas Story' he was perfect for that part.

Horace

Isn't it wonderful that we have reruns, this way they will live on forever...........Trish