The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

Your up early Sue!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

You're one to be talking. I'm not sleeping very long right now. Don't know what it is. I think it is all the excitement about a new way of life. Right now sleeping seems like a waste of time. Or it may be that I'm "losing it." Ya'll might need to monitor me. Just kidding.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

The last time I checked the forum you could write any thing you want to say. Including Trish......Ed Cleveland, Trish's husband

Yeah, and you a lucky DUCK, too, Ed Cleveland!

Har! Har! Har!

Yes Sue, We do have a potty mouth, dodo brain big brother who monitors what we say on here. But with a little change in spelling and it will go through. I think they have a list of words that will be censored if put on the forum. We're a little smarter than the average bear. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

Right on!! Jimmy! She also picked little stray puppies and cared for them. HAR HAR HAR!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

Jimmy, that goes for you, Fogey, Lloyd, Me, Lathan, Ivy, John, Jim H, Jim,Pete,David,Clark,Jerry,Horace,Charlie, Sunny and especially Cubby, that gal must be a saint to live with him. I know I missed several that are lucky ducks but my pea brain won't think straight.
MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

WHAT ABOUT ME OR IS IT AN ALL MALE CLUB?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

Not at all Sue, But we're the lucky one's to have you on the forum. Most of the wimmin on here don't talk much. Consider yourself one of the "gang" And don't hold back what you think, I like that. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

i'M NOT SURE YOU GUYS COULD HANDLE IT.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jimmy Holmes

Don't worry bout that, if we can't handle it with our hands, we'll get a shovel HAR HAR