General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby's BBC Dream Team

"Shine" was a good one. He taught me a lots of football as a helper on the "B" team coaching staff. I submitted Pete because he never made a bad snap and was as excellent blocker. If you got behind Pete he would get you some yardage.
Many good ones came out of BBC.

Re: Cubby's BBC Dream Team

Cubby the ends name is Damion Jeffries.
DD

Re: Re: Cubby's BBC Dream Team

Guys, Can I make a suggestion? Why not divide the teams up in decades 40s, 50s, 60s. Most of us don't go past the 50s and some don't go back from the 60s. Very few go back to the 40s maybe Fogey and Lloyd, Jimmy and myself. Cubby, make up your team from the 60s and late 50s if you have to and somebody fill in the others. Just a thought. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Cubby's BBC Dream Team

unc if we're puttin this team together you gotta put
mike johnson in at fullback and charlie nickerson as
running back.i agree unc paul is the best runnin back i've ever seen and my aunt trish is the prettiest cheerleader ever been.tiptop

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby's BBC Dream Team

Oh my goodness - I haven't thought about charlie nickerson in years. sweet boy!

let's don't go into cheerleaders, okay?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby's BBC Dream Team

Why can't I write about anything I want to.
ED

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby's BBC Dream Team

Clark, You forgot Your Aunt ZONA being the prettest Majorette, course KC ran a close second. Those players were after my time and I didn't get to see them play. My list is from the 40s and 50s. Maybe someone else will list them in their picks, if anyone has any picks. No takers so far. MVB ES
ps, Hell yeah Ed!!! You can write about anything your little heart desires, even the two sackers in Childersburg. Bro in law