General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Friday Night Lights

Think Comer will pull this one off. War Eagle.
Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday Night Lights

Mike, I hope Comer and Auburn pull it off. Our little school down here is 2-0 so far, they play 2A Loundes accademy tonight. Kinda worried about this one. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday Night Lights

Did Comer win tonight? My nephew, Patrick Basset, is on the team. Did he play and if so how did he do?
Any info is greatly appreciated.

Re: Friday Night Lights

My pick of BBC to win was based on the fact that BBC had several starters coming back for the game that had been out with injuries. Didn't happen, huh? Of course not...

Re: Re: Friday Night Lights

Welcome to the forum!! Big Daddy. We now have two Big Daddy's on the forum, Ed is also called Big Daddy by his Grands. Will be looking forward for news on your neph. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Friday Night Lights

Ivy, hurt feelings are hard to be mended. They need a good coach, not just a coach. Every school has players and they need to be taught the game. I don't claim to know football, never played on a high school team, but bet you a gold nagger I could take the offense and Ed the defense and as old and feeble as we are, We would win more than we lost. Not because we know football but because we know and love kids.
That's the secret to our brag. MVB ES