General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again!"

I feel sorry for anybody who was surprised by that.
As much as I love to hear him sing and hear others sing his songs, he's about a low class as on can get in some areas of his life...on the other hand what he does to help the farmers is pretty incredible. Is that what you call a paradox?

Horace

Re: Re: "I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again!"

No, that's actually what we Christians call a sinner --- just like you and me, only uglier, MUCH more talented, and a HELL of a lot richer!

Do you second that? I'd bet on it.

Re: Re: Re: "I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again!"

10-4 on that Jimmy, I learned not to point fingers at anyone, if you do, three is pointing back at you. Bunch of good songs on that site. I put it in my favorites. I agree also he is one ugly Dude, only way he keeps a wife is give her the checkbook. If the Lord will forgive him I've got a pretty good chance of being forgiven. MVB ES

Re: "I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again!"

Yea, y'all are both right....I remember a movie he made a good many years ago with Slim Pickens...I think it was pretty biographical...I don't remember if it was called "on the road again" or if I am just remembering that great song by the same name which was prominent in the film. We all indeed are sinners and God does forgive those who seek it...there in lies the difference in many cases. You don't seek it, you don't get it. Knock and it shall be opened unto you....

Horace