The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Football

Who asked you!! And I don't give a hoot who you are

Re: Re: Re: Football

Um, E.S., I think that was a compliment.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

Um, Kinda sounded like one to me too, BTW, I ran a survay and 90% agreed it was southern football and cute. Oh well there's one in every crowd, Bless him. ES

Re: Re: Football

Butch, My bifocals get me a lot of trouble. They read "thats not funny". I'm so sorry to talk when I should have been listening, or reading. Please accept my sincere apology. Jimmy and my sis straightened me out on the wording. When you're 72 maybe you can get by with one mess up. Boy! is my wrinkled face red!!!
MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Football

ES, I am so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that does things like that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

No problem, I was trying to imitate Larry the Cable guy. He always says that and i thought it was funny. The problem with this type communication is there is no emotion or inflection in your words so people sometime mis-interpret.

I honestly dont know all the people on the forum. I graduated from SHS in '59, so i just dont know you folks personally. But I wouldn't dis-respect you in any way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

Hell, EVERYBODY knows I WOULD, Butch, so 'fyou need to git somebody disrespected, JUS' LET ME KNOW!

Har! Har! Har!

Ain't'at right, E.X.?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

ES, I can speak for Butch. He is one fine Christian Gentleman. Ask Dee Dee's litle girl or better still Nora's husband.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

Thanks Jimmy, If I need you I will let you know.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

I figgered as much Ivy, that's what hurt so much. I don't mind bashing anyone in fun but I crossed the purverbil(sp again, dang it)line yesterday. No excuses, just glad he is the type person he is. I promise to read twice before I answer once.
Now Jimmy, you can start disrespecting everybody again.
I still say Perv got the purtyest gal in C-burg and Ed got the scrubs. If my baby sis didn't take pity on him and marry him, no telling where he would be.
And another thing, KC was the prettyest majorette besides my Oner, that ever marched in Comer statium(sp again).Karen is a darlin besides being a guru and my final word is; Save your money and buy whisky!! MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

Idunno, E.S. You done forgot about Nelly Belly.

Gal was enough to make your heart stop.