General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Changes In Sylacauga

I HAD TWO TEENAGERS IN HIGH SCHOOL WHEN CLINTON WAS DEFINING "IS" AND "SEX." THAT WAS TOUGH!

Re: Changes In Sylacauga

Thanks much for the great pics, Jerry. Seeing the Marble Castle as it was when I was a kid reminded me of the Christmas my Pop got me a Doodle Bug motor scooter at Western Auto, and we HAD to go to the Marble Castle to get "white gas" for it. That place was the only place in town where "white gas" was available. Never DID know exactly what that was. LOL

By the way, meeting you was one of the pleasant highlights of that HOT time at the old J. Craig Smith Center. Betcha' if ol' J. Craig had been there, he would have sweated all the starch out of his fancy French underwear, don't you?

Jimmy Har! Har! Har!

Re: Re: Changes In Sylacauga

Thanks Jimmy! It was a pleasure to meet you also. I think the J. Craig Center needs new AC's. It was very stuffy there that night.

I just barely got a photo of Yonder's Blossom just days before they leveled it. I'll have before & after shots of that up soon. Also, I got pixs of the old Sylacauga Motors (Chevrolet Place), the Old Hickory (a Mexican Resturant bore fore they ripped it to shreds), & the old Chevron gas station just in time!

I'm still looking for more Lake Louise photos.

Re: Re: Re: Changes In Sylacauga

Correction: Bore Fore?...whoah! (Before they ripped it to shreds!)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes In Sylacauga

? Lost me there!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes In Sylacauga

Jerry couldn't have lost you Jimmy, with the way you can mix letters and people can still read them.
Don't think me and the Song Writter will make another trip to the lake again. I don't have the wind and he don,t have the back to tote me. I'll bet you could get better pics in the winter tho. Some young healthy person ought to try it like Perv. HAR HAR
MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes In Sylacauga

Sorry, I was just correcting the spelling of the word "before" that I mis-typed in my previous post to you above.