General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: comer luncheon

Tell everyone hello for us at the luncheon Bill, we have a quarry reunion coming up in Oct and can't make both. Thanks so much for the old western CDs you sent with Trish, she has not mailed them to me yet, may have to go after them and eat up her groceries. Your Bud, MVB ES

Re: Re: comer luncheon

Hey ES, going to send them to you tomorrow. Ed saw them in the backseat and reminded me again that I hadn't sent them to you. Got to go to town so I'll send them to Butler on UPS, okay. Susie saw them and had a fit over them. Think you will enjoy them....Trish & Ed

Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

ES,

That threat to come up and eat up Ed's groceries sure got a quick response, didn't it ES?

Re: Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

Yep fogey, sure did, they know I can eat cause that's all I talk about. You ought to slip off up there with me and we could put a double whammy on him. Trish lays out some fine vittles. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

You shoulda been with me yesterday, ES...Went on a little one day trip with our travel bunch to Lagrange, GA.. ..toured a couple of ante-bellum homes and indulged in TWO buffets..One real good one at Hoofer's Barn near Lagrange and a seafood one at Butler's Buffet in Graham, Al...That's just too much to take on in one day...Haven't wanted anything at all today and have "survived" on a toasted cheese sandwich, a bowl of tomato soup and a large bowl of popcorn...Really didn't want that, but felt we should eat a bite of something...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

Man! That sounded good to me, wish I could have been there. MVB ES

Re: comer luncheon

Wish I had known about that before now. I might have tried to go since my class does'nt have reunions.