General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: comer luncheon

Hey ES, going to send them to you tomorrow. Ed saw them in the backseat and reminded me again that I hadn't sent them to you. Got to go to town so I'll send them to Butler on UPS, okay. Susie saw them and had a fit over them. Think you will enjoy them....Trish & Ed

Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

ES,

That threat to come up and eat up Ed's groceries sure got a quick response, didn't it ES?

Re: Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

Yep fogey, sure did, they know I can eat cause that's all I talk about. You ought to slip off up there with me and we could put a double whammy on him. Trish lays out some fine vittles. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

You shoulda been with me yesterday, ES...Went on a little one day trip with our travel bunch to Lagrange, GA.. ..toured a couple of ante-bellum homes and indulged in TWO buffets..One real good one at Hoofer's Barn near Lagrange and a seafood one at Butler's Buffet in Graham, Al...That's just too much to take on in one day...Haven't wanted anything at all today and have "survived" on a toasted cheese sandwich, a bowl of tomato soup and a large bowl of popcorn...Really didn't want that, but felt we should eat a bite of something...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: comer luncheon

Man! That sounded good to me, wish I could have been there. MVB ES

Re: comer luncheon

Wish I had known about that before now. I might have tried to go since my class does'nt have reunions.