General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friday Night Football

Paul, you must have forgotten your glasses. The Choctaw Sun has the score 41 to 26 and the opposing team was Central Christian in Selma. but you're right about the naggers, one is on the front page in the sports section. With less than a minute left in the second quarter, Paul Glosson caught a touchdown pass.
We're keeping up with him even tho we can't go to the games. Tell lil Paul we're proud of him. BRO

Re: Re: Friday Night Football

E.S. you are talking about the game they played Friday was a week ago Sept.21st,which was on a Thursday night. That was the right score in that game. I was talking about last Fri. night,they played West Alabama which was Demopolis Academy a few years ago. The score was 73 to 39, I took a picture of the scoreboard as I was leaving the field. If I knew how to put it on this computer I would show you, but I have'nt got that good yet. I'am learning tho,I know how to turn it on and off, and that's pretty good for me after having this thing about a year. Next year they ain't no telling what I will be able to do. Lit. Bro