General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Cubby meets Paris Hilton

Who cares what you're talking about? WE're talking about Squarepants Culberson!

HAR! HAR! HAR!

Re: Re: Re: Cubby meets Paris Hilton

She's crazy about me...but everyone's talking about her big chest. Gee, I never noticed...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby meets Paris Hilton

...which PROVES you're getting old! Why, just a FEW years ago, you would've been conducting "naso-ocular triangulation" on those from about six inches away!

Har! Har! Har!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby meets Paris Hilton

Speaking about Paris My grad daughter, Heather went to a concert in Jackson Miss. She was waiting for her boyfriend to come back from the rest room and this girl came up to her and whispered I kmow who you are and I won't tell a soul if you'll give me your aotograph. Well Heather signed the piece of paper,Her boyfriend came up and she said he is a lucky person.
We called her Paris since then, and she liked it.
Anther time she was at a party in Tudcaloosa and a football player told her that Brodie Crowel wanted to meet her. She said if he wants to meet me he can come over here.
The plarer said you don't understand, He is the quaterback for Alabama, She replied she didn't care who he's quarterback for. Brodie came over where she was and she told him he wasn't even hot and walked off. Maybe she is Paris. HARHAR MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby meets Paris Hilton

Looks like Paris could have spent another quarter and gotten a bigger set. Don't know how she walks upright as it is (Barbie couldn't.) If you ever watched the series with her and Nicky - the nudist colony where they worked for a day was Caliente you can find it on internet a totally beautiful facility - close to Tampa. A friend of mine was the general contractor for the building of the 45,000 square foot club house. He and his wife heard a different drummer and were at one time living in a nudist colony. My now (thank God) ex-husband wanted to go there but I didn't. Is this too risque' for the forum?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby meets Paris Hilton

Yes, MUCH too risque! We'll have you know we have NO DESIRE to hear about old nasty naked men!

HARUMPH!

Nekkid wimmin, now, THAT's a different story! Got any pictures?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cubby meets Paris Hilton

That's disgusting! And by the way, I believe I was truly inTITimdated by Paris...