General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Football

Trish, South Choctaw Academy will be playing Coosa Valley on Oct. 20th up there. We are planning on comeing up to watch that game. Maybe ya'll can come if you feel like it. Talk to you latter. Lit Bro.

Re: Re: Re: Football

Paul, is there any way we can get that young man in to B. B. Comer? Well, I know the answer to that but can't blame a guy for trying. Right, Mike S.?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

Ivy I Wish there was a way for him to go to BBC but you know how that is. I wish Paul Jr could have played there to, He was a Quarterback and a pretty good one. E.S. had two boys that was good too. But we had to find work somewhere else. At that time there was'nt anything in Sylacauga but the cotton mill. Not that we were too good to work there but I wanted something differemt. SO this is home to us, I know that you understand. Paul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Football

I'm sure he and lots of the rest of us understand, Paul. As much as I loved "home," I just had to see some other stuff; and once I'd done that, there was no going back. Things work out for the best, though, 'cause we can still "go home" anytime we want with the memories we have. Without those memories, "home" would be almost totally gone now.
Jimmy