General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Friends!!

Ivy, How's her rehab going? I used to work in a Rehab hospital and sometimes the therapists can be viewed as "rough"....at least at first. Things really do get better and by the time she is ready to come home she'll be so glad she did it. You too.
How long do they plan on keeping her inpatient?
And how are you doing "batching it"?

Re: Re: Friends!!

Karen, thanks for asking. She is having Awful, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Days.
She is very tough and knows that it is for the best.
I'm doing fine. I really find it hard to leave her when she hurting which takes away for my rest period.
That is what is getting to me. We will work it out.
They first felt that she would be there for 2 to 3 weeks now they are saying let us see the xrays first. She is scheduled for that on the 12th. I don't batch well.
Keep her in you prayers, Please.

Re: Re: Re: Friends!!

Will do Ivy. She is a strong lady and she'll come out of this dancing with you! Yeah, I know, Baptists don't dance but David did dance and so can you! This is the time to let God do his miracles and to believe on Him. Believing and Receiving...This is a tough time with her type of injury and I know it is troublesome to see someone you love not at their best...believe me I really do know. But, God is so faithful to help her and YOU....