The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sat AM

Good Morning everyone! Hope all had a good night's rest and looking forward to a wonderful Saturday. You all chat a bunch during the week and then on weekends get busy with "chores" I suppose. The forum has a tendency to get quieter on Sat and Sun. For those of us who work outside the home, that is usually the time we have to spend on the computer a bit more.
So, here's my idea... There are several that read the posts but still aren't chatting much... Come on and make yourself known! Would love to hear from you....

Re: Sat AM

Come on folks... You don't have to know me. You don't even have to talk to ME. Share something.... how was your day? What did you do? Me? I cleaned the eves of the front porch and pillars with Clorax....such a beautiful day. One chore that has been bugging me and I finally got it done. Plan on doing session 2 of an online Beth Moore conference this evening. Charlie has been watching football...bless AU's heart.

Re: Re: Sat AM

Karen, been on the interstate to B'ham and back this afternoon. The race traffic is awful. That rv park at the race track is full. Never knew so many people liked racing. I hope everyone has had a beautiful and safe Saturday. Sure hate my team lost. Haven't got the Alabama score so if anybody knows how it came out let us know...Trish & Ed

Re: Re: Re: Sat AM

Right now...
Alabama 16
Duke 14 4th quarter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sat AM

Alabama 30
Duke 14 Fourth quarter