General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayers

Count it done. Hope you feel better already.
DD

ES, You KNOW you'll be in our prayers! Looking forward to hearing the good report!

ES, I continue to pray for you because I know that you have been do the same for me for sometime. Just remember God is good.

I'mon do my best to pray you and me both back to the Mignon Reunion at least one more time, E.S. That was a fun time, and we GOT to do it again in cooler conditions.

God bless you, Buddy!

Jimmy

Re: Re: Prayers

E.S. I will put you back on our Prayer list Wednesday Night. We though you was doing pretty good after you got back from Lathan's, it was about a couple of weeks after ya'll got back. So we ask for you to be taken off for a while. If I had known, I would have put you back on Sunday Morning, I did put Marilyn on the list. I hope she is doing better. We will keep both of you in our Prayers. When you come over here to the Doctor you could come by the house,we still stayes at the same place. Bro.

Re: Re: Re: Prayers

Hey, you know your baby sis is praying for you. I know I have the two best brothers in the whole wide world. I hope that you and Oner will be able to make the Quarry Reunion. It just want be the same without you there. Love you ES.....Trish & Ed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Prayers

unc i received that email about the condo and was very excited to learn of your investment and hope it all pans out.i hate that you are feelin bad and havin trouble breathin.i appreciated your diligent prayers for my daughter in her illness and i promise to recipr
icate with my efforts to talk to the big man upstairs.
believe in him and all things are possible.are you using oxygen? again i hope you feel better and pray that you recover quickly. tiptop

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Prayers

Thanks Clark, No, I don't use oxygen, I have plenty of oxygen just no place to put it. My lungs are full of scar tissue inside and out. My lung Dr recommends a transplant but that will be the last resort. Take care, MVB ES