The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New before & after photos:

The postcard picture of it is on the Sylacagian website under "My Home Town." Pretty good picture, too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New before & after photos:

You're a genius! And pretty smart, too! That's it.

That brings the place right out of the "fuzzies" of my mind. Still don't know what color it was, but, what the heck...

Thanks a million, Jerry!

Re: New before & after photos:

Jerry Hardy

I want to send this photo link to some friends of mine, but I dont know what E-mail address to send them.
I am not a computer savy person in many ways, so can you help? I can get to angelfire.com, but what from there?

Thanks, Butch Carden

Re: Re: New before & after photos:

Hi Butch,

I've been visiting the Comer Museum trying to find old photos of interest. Yes, send me what you have & I'll check them out! Just email me with attached photos.

Re: Re: Re: New before & after photos:

Cubby, I thought the car at the white midget next to Ham's on the right was a Caddy by the V on the trunk. And the one at the Old Hickery in the middle, is it a 56 chevy, or a 54 ford or none of the above. MVB ES

Re: Re: New before & after photos:

Butch, if you're asking what I THINK you're asking, just copy the following link into an email to any of your friends and they can get there using it:

http://bamaboys.bravehost.com/gotophotos2.html

Sorry to butt in...just trying to help!

Re: Re: Re: New before & after photos:

Sorry Butch, I mis-read your post or something! Just as Jimmy stated in his post below, to send a webpage link to someone, just copy the link from your web browser address bar & paste it into your outgoing email.

Re: New before & after photos:

Thanks Jimmy and Jerry. I did that it and worked fine. Preciate your help. I had some folks that i wanted to send the pictures to.

Butch