The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Lathan

Welcome back friend. from pres.

Neph, When Frances and me came to Florida and came on down to see you and Katie we spent the night in Marianna, Fla. Got up the next morning and went on to Ocala to her sisters. We were planning on going this October, but we are planning on a cruise to Alaska next year , We are having to save our money, that cruise is sort of expensive. And beleive me Frances is getting tight with the funds. She'll probably have it paid for when we go.
We are also planning a trip to Disneyworld ,With her daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter, and great Grandson Christmas of 2007. Looks like we are going to have a busy year already, Just pray we keep our health. If you got any extra songs laying around, send them to me .I haven't gotten but one so far.
It was "You can't beat Jesus to save your soul".
It was pretty good too. How about you and Katie coming to Mississippi to see us, we would love to have you. Goodnight UNC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lathan

Paul,
Send me your email address. I sent another song to you last night but apparently you didn't get it. I re-sent it this morning to three different emails. My email is himinamis@aol.com.
I can't go on an Alaskan Cruise. I'm prejudiced toward Jewish People and in Alaska there are too many "Icebergs".
Thanks,
Neph

Re: Lathan

If I made him mad, I'd like to apologize to you, Paul --- and E.S. and Trish, too.

Re: Re: Lathan

You can not make me mad unless you are a Damostretch and cover it up by claiming to be a republican. ....Ed

Guess that leaves us friends, Ed. I ain't a Damostretch, and I don't even claim to be a Republican.

LOL LOL LOL,

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lathan

Lathan I am glad that I found out what you are doing. I knew that Jimmy had'nt may you mad.and knew that ya'll was mouthing at each other all the time in fun. I have'nt gotten your email, my email is pdgglosson @ comcast.net. I was just wondering what happen to you , you had'nt been on the forum for a long time. But I'am glad you are doing something,so when you get rich keep us in mine. Later Paul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lathan

My Bro really wrote this!!!! Huray!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lathan

It is so good to have Paul on the forum. I look forward to his post. Hope you will keep it up Paul. Maybe Lathan will get back on in a daily manner. I know we check it several times a day and it feels good to have a new post....Trish & Ed