The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday!!!!

Wanted to wish Lathan a Happy Birthday on the forum, I've already called him and wished him one. He and Katie had just come in from a singing of some sort and sounded like he had a good time. Hang in their nephew, another year and you will get Medicare. That is not much to look forward to but at least you'll have another insurance card for them to grab at the doctor offices. Wishing you a great year.....Trish & Ed

Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday, Lathan! Hope it is the best day ever!

Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

I would like to wish you a happy birthday also. Sorry, I was not aware before now. May this be the beginning of the best years of your life. See ya, Sue

Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday old friend.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

sorry i'm late but didn't know when your birthday was.happy birthday hope you had a good one. tiptop

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

Lathan, sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday on the 10th. But you have probally missed one of mine, so that makes us even. Hope you had a special one, Tell Kathy Hi for us. Paul

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday, Lathan. I hope I don't look as old as you when I get to be your age...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

To all of you who are about to receive my DVD, the good-looking, young man on the stage is Lathan...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

Lathan who?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

Some guy who used to hang around Sylacauga in the 50's and early 60's. Don't really know him all that well. I'm not sure anyone does - except maybe his biggest fan, Cubby...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

EXCUSE ME! I thought I was your biggest fan! Does this make me vice-pres. I don't think so. It doesn't pay enough!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday!!!!

Uh, who the hell is Lathan???